วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Build A Wind Generator And Save Money on Your Electric Bill



You can build your own wind powered generator and save money on your electric bill by harnessing the power of the wind. And you can build your wind generator for less than $100.00.

I know this is possible because I have built two wind generators myself. I've coupled them with a 100 watt solar panel and can run the majority of my home's electrical load on free energy.

I don't live in a particularly windy area but you only need a breeze of about 10 miles per hour to start creating electricity. You store this electricity in batteries so you don't need a constant wind source to benefit from this free resource.

The generator uses a DC motor like you would find on a treadmill. I purchased mine from an online surplus store for $15.00. When you buy a motor, you want one that is rated for high DC voltage, low RPMs and high current.

Look for voltages between 30-80 and RPMs of 400 and under. This will ensure you put out the highest voltage at the lowest possible RPMs which allows you to run your generator in less wind. I know this sounds complicated but its not. You just need a good guide and instruction book to walk you through not only the construction but theory as well.

I've only recently become interested in alternative forms of energy and having limited mechanical skills have succeeded in building a hydrogen generator for my car to increase gas mileage as well as build two wind generators to cut my home electrical bills.

You could certainly do the same. In fact, you could build 20 wind generators for the price of one commercial one with similar outputs.

Our government is not doing a lot about bringing the cost of energy down because energy is heavily taxed and provides revenue for the country. I feel my income taxes provide enough of that so I'll try anything to save money any way I can.

This has been very exciting and rewarding for me and I plan to add a couple more to run my entire house on free and abundant wind and sun.


HTC energy+world

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

รายการบล็อกของฉัน